SLEEP APNEA & HOME SLEEP TESTING
Patients with OSA are at significantly higher risk for developing hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, obesity and sudden death. Home sleep testing allows patients to be tested with ease in their homes.
WHAT IS SLEEPVIEW?
SleepView is the smallest and lightest home sleep monitor with AASM recommended guidelines. The 8 – channel SleepView is ergonomically designed for patients to perform an easy self sleep test at home.
- Easy To Use. Ergonomically designed for self-administration of sleep test.
- Type III, 8 channels
– SleepView exceeds AASM guidelines
– SleepView scores high on SCOPER
– Significant cost savings when compared with PSG
- Reimbursement Friendly Home sleep testing is covered by most insurance providers.
- Ultra-Compact Smallest, lightest, Type III home sleep monitor meeting AASM recommended channel set.
- Sensor Check lights to indicate proper sensor connection.
- Smart Check validates quality of recorded sleep study before SleepView is returned to the lab. SleepView can perform multi-night studies.
- Scoring + Reporting Software View and score raw data using full PSG capable software. Customizable reporting. Easy patient record management.
- Web Portal Option SleepView’s HIPAA compliant Web Portal option allows seamless, secure access to patient’s sleep study data, scoring and interpretation.
- AASM & CMS Compliant Generates established AHI. Airflow by cannula and thermistor.
- Clinically Validated.
– SleepView offers high clinical benefit and improved access to patients
– Continuum of care for your patients