What is SleepScout?
A wireless Type III portable sleep monitor for untethered sleep studies to assess sleep-disordered breathing and periodic leg movements. With 9 input channels, SleepScout surpasses AASM guidelines for Type III testing.
Why your sleep facility should consider SleepScout:
- Portable Sleep Monitor- Ideal for unattended home sleep testing and
attended hospital inpatient testing.
- Measure CPAP Compliance and Effectiveness-
Extended battery life for multi-night studies.
Improved assessment of overall oral-appliance/CPAP compliance and effectiveness.
- Wireless Technology for Inpatient Testing- Wireless real-time data transmission to any computer.
Easy confirmation of electrode placements (with upgrade).
- Offering More Than Typical Type III Monitors- Meets CMS guidelines, surpasses AASM guidelines.
Flexibility to choose: ECG & EMG or EEG & ECG combinations.
Differential pressure transducer for CPAP titration studies.
- SleepScout for Dental Sleep Therapy- Data collection of chin EMG available to dentists.
Monitor oral appliance effectiveness,
titrate oral dental appliances.
- Perfect Fit for Sleep Research Needs- Cost-effectively meets all sleep research protocols.
Portable, so clinical studies can be conducted anywhere.
- Easy Sleep Study Scoring, Results and Reports- View & score conventional physiological signals with full PSG capable software. Easy-to-read report with auto-scoring of respiratory events. Compatible with HIPAA compliant eCrystal PSG web portal for seamless access to sleep professionals.
- Cost-effective Accessories- Compatible with standard sensors.