What is Sapphire PSG?
Wireless polysomnography with Sapphire PSG is a complete 22-channel sleep system with state-of-the-art wireless hardware and Crystal PSG software for managing patient data, acquisition, scoring and reporting.
Why your sleep facility should consider Sapphire PSG:
- Flexible Package- Wireless Type I PSG system for attended,
remotely attended and unattended sleep studies.
- Wireless and Portable-
Integrated headbox, amplifiers, transducers, and
data telemetry into one hand-held unit.
Entire sleep system fits in a compact carrying case.
- Easy Installation- Set-up new sleep facility or expansion within the hour,
no need for expensively hard-wiring with cables.
- Untethered Sleep Monitoring- Wireless monitoring enhances patient comfort and mobitlity.
- Multi-Purpose Facility- Entire sleep system is easily stored away when not in use,
so your night-time sleep lab can also be a daytime clinic.
- Perfect Fit for Sleep Research Needs- Cost-effectively meets all sleep research protocols.
Portable, so clinical studies can be conducted anywhere.
- Scoring and Reporting Software- View and score raw data using full PSG capable software.
Customizable reporting, easy patient record management.